My neighbor had Direct/TV and I had a famous cable vendor we were down during
Sandy.
My landlines were ok , a big surprise. I lived in Tornado Alley most of my life
as a kid, moving east in 1976. This hurricane was the worst I have seen. But it
could have been much worst.

The cable vendor customer service ppl were ' nice ' but ave no information.
Apparently a lot f their issues were power feeds.

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll
understand. - Chinese Proverb