Hello,

I'm doing a Data set comparison using JOINKEYS statements.

I'm trying to find a way to stop the Sort as soon as it finds the first
non-matching (UNPAIRED) record - that is, we've determined the data sets are
not identical - no need to keep matching records.

Something like STOPAFT=1 but for the output data set.

The only solution I could come up with was writing an E35 exit for
UNPAIRED,ONLY run that will end with RC=16 as soon as it gets called.

Is there a more elegant possibility?

Thanks,
Yifat Oren