On 11/6/2012 8:04 AM, Sérgio Lima Costa wrote:
Steve,

First, thanks very much for your help.
I Will speak with the development here, and next let you know.
If you come to Brazil, Will be Wellcome.

Great. Spent my 50th birthday with friends (one
of whom is Brazilian) at Igaszu Falls, Rio de Janeiro,
Salvador, and Camboriu. I thought: when you are
below the equator, water swirls through drains in
the opposite direction; maybe if I turn 50 down
there ...

But, it didn't work. :-)

Anyway, let us know.

Greetings from São Paulo.

Sergio

-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] Em nome de
Steve Comstock
Enviada em: terça-feira, 6 de novembro de 2012 12:39
Para: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Assunto: Re: XML to TEXT data

On 11/6/2012 7:34 AM, Sérgio Lima Costa wrote:
Hello List.

Someone know, if exist a program that run under ZOS 1.12 batch, that convert
XML data to TEXT file ?
We Will receive some data with this format, then, a COBOL batch program need
read this data, do something, next convert again from text to XML and resend
this.

Thanks.

Sergio

Why not use XML PARSE in your COBOL program?

<ad>
Consider our course "Enterprise COBOL Unicode and XML Support".

    http://www.trainersfriend.com/COBOL_Courses/d705descr.htm

We'd be happy to come to Brazil to teach it. Or you can license the materials
yourself.

</ad>

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
    + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
      for training dollars at
    http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html

--

Kind regards,