Dear group,

 we are changing form ca1 to RMM and have a different SCRATCH-Pool-Name for
each LPAR. Some names have more than 6 characters. We have everywhere JES3
managed tapes and do not want to use sms-managed tapes. How is it possible to
change the unspecific tape mounts ("IAT5210 JOB ...  MOUNT C SCRTCH") messages,
so that the 7 character long Scratch pool name will appear in the mount
message. This is what our virtual tape library will use to assign a specific
tape range.

  Any hint appreciated,
  with best regards
  Monika