From: Ted MacNeil <eamacn...@yahoo.ca>
Sender: CICS List <cic...@listserv.uga.edu>
Date:         Mon, 19 Nov 2012 00:25:22
To: <cic...@listserv.uga.edu>
Subject:      Ot: GOOGLE Chrome

I installed an upgrade of Flash Player, yesterday, unattended.
I now have GOOGLE CHROME instead of FireFox.

I know this is off-topic to the lists I've cross-posted to but I think the
warning is appropriate, for those who care.

I, personally, don't like CHROME.
And, I don't know (for sure) that this is what did it.
But, it's the only update I've done in months, except for Patch Tuesday(s).

A word to the wise is efficient.

PS: this was done in Canada (Southern Ontario), if that's relevant.

-
Ted MacNEIL
eamacn...@yahoo.ca
Twitter: @TedMacNEIL