Folks-

We put Z/OS 1.13 Coexistence Maintenance on our Z/OS 1.11 system on Sunday
during our maintenance window.

The DLSW Controllers are at various locations across the country.  They connect
using DLSW Peering over a Cisco Network to one of our OSA3 Ethernet adapters at
our Data Center.

When the coexistence maintenance was put on the system, ALL DLSW controllers
came up with a PDISC status, and the controllers failed to connect with an
08010000 sense code.
I displayed the Subchannel address for the Switched major node, and it was in
an allocated status.
XCA major node was Active, and all lines showed active.
Each Switched Major node showed active.
All PU's showed PDISC.

When the co-existence maintenance was rolled back, all DLSW controllers came up
with no issues.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

                     Cheryl Meehan