From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Pommier, Rex R.
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 11:55 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: ISPF simple question

Hi List,

I am going to show my ISPF ignorance on this question.  I have a system
I'm working on that has the scroll amount set to PAGE.  I can change the
scroll amount to CSR and it works as advertised.  However, when I log
off and back onto the system, it is set back to PAGE.  I had thought
that if I changed it to CSR, that would be saved in my ISPPROF dataset
and be there the next time I logged in.

I have checked the obvious, the ISPPROF isn't being deleted/recreated
when I log in, I have update access to it.    Anybody care to share some
words of wisdom as to what I could change here to make it save my
preferences?  I have checked and I'm not the only one on this system
that is having this problem.

Thanks.

Rex

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited and that you will be held
responsible for any such unauthorized activity, including liability for
any resulting damages. As appropriate, such incident(s) may also be
reported to law enforcement. If you received this e-mail in error,
please reply to sender and destroy or delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.

email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.