I did not see the documentation for how many cell were obtained when you built
a cell pool with IARCP64. The other thing I did not see documented was how many
expansions were made if EXPAND=YES was coded. So I ran some tests:

I first proved that it used a megabyte if EXPAND=NO (it got 2 520192 size cells
before I received a bad return code). The fact is I didn't check this LISTSRV
first.

My second test was with EXPAND=YES. With this option I got 800 520192 size
cells before I received a bad return code. My MEMLIMIT is MEMLIMIT(01024M), so
I reason the maximum number of expansions is 400M. Seems like a weird number to
be. So I set my MEMLIMIT up. My last test I got 28,097 cells. I am afraid to go
higher. Is there a limit of how many expansions are made (other than MEMLIMIT
that is)?