Yes.  I agree with that recommendation.  One of the links I gave earlier
was to
http://www.infoprint.com/internet/ipww.nsf/vwWebPublished/sw_create_en#h1
and if you scroll down on that page, you will find the Elixir Design Pro
Tools in the list of products for creating and managing AFP resources and
data streams.
--Roger