Did you backup, delete, redefine, and reload the the file?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Moussadak Mostafa
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 10:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ESDS extent ...

Lizette,

We have already updated the data class to allow this, without success :

                          DATA CLASS DISPLAY                   Page 2 of 5

 CDS Name  . . . . . : ACTIVE

 Data Class Name . . : DIRECT

 Data Set Name Type  . . . . . : EXTENDED

   If Extended . . . . . . . . : REQUIRED

   Extended Addressability . . : YES

   Record Access Bias  . . . . : USER

 Space Constraint Relief . . . : NO