From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Joel C. Ewing
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 9:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Utility issuing STOW Initialize?

It's only half as bad as it used to be.  At least you no longer have to
distinguish between manuals "AMS for VSAM Catalogs" versus "AMS for ICF
Catalogs".  You mean it's not obvious to all that IDCAMS implies AMS, since the
first three letters of all module names are meaningless (but
product-consistent)? :)