I did mention if you need the order number for a particular PKIT to email me ;-)

PKIT order numbers were not published until this year.

They are usually free for the download (physical media, if available, would be
a charge -- most
do NOT have physical media these days).

For example,  the popular z/OS V1R13.0 MVS PDFs  "shelf" which has 76 of the
most used
BCP (did I show my age) books is SK3T427530.  I think the final leaf of the
pubs center url for
that is:
http://www-05.ibm.com/e-business/linkweb/publications/servlet/pbi.wss?SSN=13A1T0012892229152&FNC=PBL&PBL=SK3T-4275-30PBCEEBO200022077&TRL=TXTSRH

  (If you wanted the bookmanager books, that would be sk3t427630).

There are 437 separate "pkits" (or bks/xks's) on the zos ckit in the last
edition.

If you want the whole megillah
sk3t427130