On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:51:49 -0500, Ed Finnell <efinnel...@aol.com> wrote:

>_Apple  Q1 2013 hardware sales: By the numbers | ZDNet_
>(http://www.zdnet.com/apple-q1-2013-hardware-sales-by-the-numbers-7000010258/)
>
>So grasshopper, how's you mobile app on Z?

This grasshopper is tempted to wonder why that article is at all relevant here.
I mean, we're definitely comparing Apples and something else :)

Might as well ask how many different users your iPad or iPhone will support at
the same time, and how many apps it can run simultaneously, and how many
petabytes of local storage it can have, and how long it runs without needing a
reboot, and ....

--
Walt