Hi all,

     Greetings!!

     I would like to know if there are someone who can help me out in
understanding the below commands.  I would like to know what exactly the
function does.   Address SDSF "ISFLOG ALLOC TYPE(SYSLOG)" I have used  Address
SDSF "ISFLOG READ TYPE(SYSLOG)" which reads the syslog and puts the contents to
special variable ISFLINE. But not sure what does "ALLOC" does. I have tried the
manuals but I don't get much information on this apart from the Syntax and the
Special DDNAMES. Can anyone guide me on this.

Kind Regards,
Vish..