On 2/7/2013 5:23 AM, nitz-...@gmx.net wrote:
Has anyone been able to find the JSON format for ISPF dialogs that is
supposedly documented in the ISPF services guide (I was unable to find it in
SC34-4819-10), referenced there from Callable services for HLLs (SA22-7613-10)?

Thanks,
Barbara Nitz

Barbara,

Go to http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/ and
in the search box in the upper right hand corner do a
search on

  ispf client gateway

one of those docs probably has what you're looking for.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html