The SMPPTS is a PDS file but still i get the same error message.

General Data                          Current Allocation
 Management class . . : xxxxxx        Allocated cylinders : 100
 Storage class  . . . : xxxxxx       Allocated extents . : 1
  Volume serial . . . : xxxxxx         Maximum dir. blocks : 20
  Device type . . . . : 3390
 Data class . . . . . : xxxxx
  Organization  . . . : PO            Current Utilization
  Record format . . . : FB             Used cylinders  . . : 1
  Record length . . . : 256            Used extents  . . . : 1
  Block size  . . . . : 27904          Used dir. blocks  . : 1
  1st extent cylinders: 100            Number of members . : 5
  Secondary cylinders : 50
  Data set name type  : PDS           Dates
                                       Creation date . . . : 2013/02/07
                                       Referenced date . . : 2013/02/07
                                       Expiration date . . : ***None***