Sorry, I haven't been following this too closely.  So this may have been
asked before.

I'm assuming the information below is for the exported copy.  What catalog
was exported and what volume was it on when the export was made?  If the
volume of the source was in a different storage group from the target
volume & the source was defined with GS, I can see this being the issue.

ddk

////////////////////////////
Here it is.  The volume is non-SMS.

  LISTC ENT(SYS1.ZWA6PWG.BKUP) ALL
NONVSAM ------- SYS1.ZWA6PWG.BKUP
     IN-CAT ---
SYS1.CIU.MCAT

HISTORY

       DATASET-OWNER-----(NULL)
CREATION--------2013.042
       RELEASE----------------2
EXPIRATION------0000.000

VOLUMES

       VOLSER------------WRKRS2  DEVTYPE------X'3010200F'
FSEQN----------

ASSOCIATIONS--------(NULL)

ATTRIBUTES

IDCAMS  SYSTEM SERVICES                                           TIME:
11:43:09
         THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES PROCESSED
WAS:
                   AIX
-------------------0
                   ALIAS
-----------------0
                   CLUSTER
---------------0
                   DATA
------------------0
                   GDG

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all
copies and backups thereof. Thank you.