I have a followup question on this topic. In addition to the 8 z/OS systems in
the sysplex, we have several standalone monoplex z/OS systems on the same CEC.
If I perform the HCD work in the sysplex, then transfer the IODF file to one of
the standalone systems, perform a software and hardware activation there, will
the IODF tokens match between the hardware and software in the members in the
sysplex once they're all IPLed with the new IODF?

My goal is to keep everything in sync without needing a POR of the processor.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com