*What happens if your PDS members contain IEBUPDTE control
statements?TRANSMIT is robust with respect to such things.-- gil*
Depends. If the IEBUPDTE directive is the same as the one generated, you
lose it. If it's different, you lose it and you get a null member.

If I care that much, I change the ./ to a #/ and global edit it back later.

If I was going to London, I wouldn't start from here, either.

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 12:43 PM Paul Gilmartin <
0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 May 2020 22:01:34 -0400, David Spiegel wrote:
>
> >Have you ever heard of the famous PDSLOAD Program from the CBT Tape?
> >It can generate the control cards (IEBUPDTE-like) and even maintain ISPF
> >Statistics.
> >
> Doesn't IEBCOPY do that?
>
> Doesn't TRANSMIT/RECEIVE do that?
>
> Can an ISV depend on all customers' having PDSLOAD, or even
> being willing to install it?
>
> -- gil

Wayne V. Bickerdike