Does anybody know of other characters that are problematical in the TSO command?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: Yi Chen Zhang [zhang...@cn.ibm.com] on behalf of COMSVRCF EMAIL
[comsv...@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:22 PM
To: Seymour J Metz
Cc: Bud Deitrich; Alan Packett; Marvin Knight
Subject: Your comment on ISPF publication

Hi Shmuel,

This is Erin from z/OS ISPF team. Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

My colleague Bud, on copy, from development team, is investigating the issue.
We'd like to understand more about the issue to ensure we cover it properly.

Are there other special characters which have an issue? Is this only seen with
parameter lists? You mentioned the concern is general. So we are wondering if
you are aware of other specific cases? It would be very helpful if you could
provide a couple of specific examples.

Thanks again for writing to us!