Hi folks!

Today's SORT challenge:
I am reading a temporary file for input, created in an earlier jobstep. I am using
OPTION COPY
INCLUDE COND=.....
INREC IFTHEN=....

OUTREC ...,
IFTHEN=...

This keeps only the records I want to reformat, and creates a nice output file of commands. However, in order to debug this, I need to see the whole input file. I tried adding
OPTION COPY
OUTFIL FILES=(00)
to dump everything into SORTOF00, but it still follows my INREC BUILD processing.

The question, is there a way to have SORT dump the entire input file to SYSOUT as it was input, without all my manipulations, and to also do the above BUILD processes?

Thanks for your patience!
Billy