Did you mean 42 subtype 6?

Yifat
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Ron Hawkins
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:04 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Improve LLA/VLF usage

Leonardo,

Try the Type 64 subtype 64 record.

Be aware that some addresses do not write an interval record, so best to
include an IPL in your data collection.

This will allow you to split directory processing our from the total IO
count.

Type 14/15 records do not show the dataset name in a concatenation (unless
I'm out of date) so you have some additional research to do once you have
your counts.

Ron