Dear listers,

Would any of you have implemented the NTLM authentication scheme in their IBM
HTTP Server by Apache on z/OS? This would require the mod_ntlm2, but the
Sourceforge files date from 2003, does not seem to support NTLM v2, which is a
requirement. Besides, I need to authenticate users against RACF, not against a
Windows domain controller... So before I set out on a wild (old...) goose
chase, I thought I better ask first.

And if you wonder why... Well... Some powers that be have decided not to allow
basic authentication anymore, even over HTTPS. So I am looking for an
alternative.

Thanks and very best regards,

Jantje.