From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Jousma, David
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 3:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] Re: trying to find IBM problem determination tools studio
for downloading

AFAIK, that is z/explorer, which is a freebie, although I could be wrong.  With
z/explorer you get more than just the pd tools gui.   There are 3 mainframe
server tasks to configure- rse, jmon, and the IPV stc.

Dave Jousma

AVP | Manager, Systems Engineering

Fifth Third Bank | 1830 East Paris Ave, SE | MD RSCB2H | Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616.653.8429 | fax: 616.653.2717