From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Peter Bishop [p.bis...@computer.org]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 9:04 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Concatenating lines

You can change the columns TF uses by using the Bounds line command.  In
this case it might be interesting to set the bounds to columns 1-71 and
then use TF.

Unfortunately I can't test this now, but I recall it being handy for
formatting code.  It may be preferable to have the left bound set to
column 10 or elsewhere, depending on what you want.

The ISPF editor is very powerful, but it can take a while to explore its
full capability.  Bounds is one of my favourites, e.g. with C and O to
limit what's overlaid, or shifted by > or <, etc.

BFN,
Peter