I have a simple panel that contains over 100 rows within a scrollable area.

When I scroll down to the line I want to update, insert the data into the input
field and hit ENTER the panel is re-displayed as if it was scrolled back to the
top.  To verify that the data was correct I have to scroll down again.

Does anyone know how to NOT cause a scrollable area to be repositioned to the
top when the user hits ENTER?  (other than re-writing the dialog and using a
dynamic data area).

Thanks
Dan