If I join the virtual SHARE I would like to set up a BOF to discuss
the new Binary usages (they would obviate truncation problems and
picture usage discrepancy), Boolean capabilities (bit manipulation and
testing), IEEE floating point usages and new decimal rounding
operations such as round half to nearest even.  The previous items are
in the 2002 and 2014 standards. This would focus on whether we believe
an installation would use them if they existed and how they could be
sold to the various level of management. Some may be 40 years too
late.

Would anybody be interested?

Clark Morris