From: "Bill Giannelli" <billgianne...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 7:19:02 AM
Subject: implementing one module/ ptf after apply

I have run an apply for an RSU level for DB2 base. But now I need to implement
(move into my run time libraries) one module /PTF without the rest of the
maintenance for that RSU level. Can I move in individual modules? or does the
RSU level maintenance need to go in as a whole?
I hope my question makes sense.
Thanks
Bill