From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Bob
Bridges
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:16 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: OOBOL and English was Re: Still COBOL After All These Years?

[External Email. Exercise caution when clicking links or opening attachments.]

Interesting; centigrade is the one system I use nowadays without having to
think much about it.  It's so easy:  0s are cold, 10s are cool, 20s are warm,
30s are hot.

I get kilometers but I think in miles.  For short measurements I like
centimeters and millimeters, but I couldn't tell you how tall I am in cm.
I'm happy in either pounds or kilos, but I'd have to calculate to tell you how
many kg I weigh.  But centigrade makes complete sense to me.

---

/* If you read the New Testament with an Old-Covenant heart, it will be just
Law to you.  Likewise, if you read the Old Testament with a New-Covenant heart,
you will see Christ in all of it.  -Rick Joyner, "The Apostolic Ministry" */