Hi All

I'm wondering if anyone is using cURL on z/OS in a production setting?

I'm interested how to utilise cURL when the target URL requires authentication.

We can't use Basic Auth because we are not able to store usernames and password
in scripts or batch jobs.

We can't easily use certificates because our users on z/OS do not have
certificates and our Windows based corporate certificate management doesn't
allow users access to the private keys of their Windows certificates.

Anyone else using cURL for DevOps on z/OS and how are you securing it?