I am trying to grasp the implications of "any recovery routines defined for
the originating task are propagated to the new
Task" in the ATTACH documentation. (It's under STAI/ESTAI but it's not clear
to me if it only applies when STAI or ESTAI is in effect.)

Here's my question:

A main program issues ESTAEX (exit addr != 0). It then issues an ATTACHX
with no STAI or ESTAI. While the subtask is still running the user cancels
the program. Question: will the ESTAEX exit be driven once (only for the
main task) or twice (for the main task and also as "propagated to the new
Task")?

Charles