But that would mean checking if the user has access, or if the user has access
through any of the groups it is connected to.
Gadi

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lionel B Dyck
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 4:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Query ESM from REXX

While IBM may reformat the probability is low that they will.  They have a hard
enough time updating TSO Help panels when typos are found. However if they do
change the format then it shouldn't be difficult to update the parse.

With the RLIST just scan to the bottom and you will see this section:

USER      ACCESS   ACCESS COUNT
GROUP1    ALTER       000000
OMVSKERN  READ        000000
WEBSRV    READ        000000
. . .

That should provide you with the info that you are looking for

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden