I doubt it would be in production if it wasn't ready :)

On 2020-08-14 4:32 PM, Brian Westerman wrote:
I hate to say this but I can't help myself, but what makes you think they
actually got it to work?  :)

But seriously, the redbooks are written sometimes before the final processes are set in place, so
sometimes they tell you what "should be" instead of what "is be".

 From what you are saying, your way should certainly work, but it's hard to
debug without the entire process to look at and implement myself.

Brian