On 8/18/2020 9:55 AM, Bill Giannelli wrote:
I have been trying to unzip a USS file and I keep getting the following:
GIM68200E ** PROCESSING FAILED FOR THE /bin/pax UNIX SYSTEM SERVICE COMMAND.
GIM47800S ** AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE GIMUNZIP WAS PROCESSING ARCHIVE
Is this pointing to lack of space in my USS file system?
Bill, is there any output in SYSPRINT? GIMUNZIP should echo information there from any utilities it calls or from the UNIX shell.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.