My main question is which should be used?

The sysprogs over time do not always read manuals or review parmlib for
changes.  I know this has been out there for a really long time.

I am trying to understand which is needed today.

If we should go with the LINKLIB module, what do I do to SCHEDxx - remove it
from PARMLIB?  Not worry about it as the LINKLIB over rules the Parmlib?

The IRLM team is recommending we let LINKLIB handle this.  I can remove IRLM
code from SCHEDxx.  But since there are other entries in SCHEDxx - I would
prefer to do one pass rather than have to come back to this again.

So - questions
1) Who wins - LINKLIB or PARMLIB
2) Should SCHEDxx only contain OEM entries and all previous IBM Entries be
removed
3) What is best practice

Thank you

Lizette