You are correct - AXR itself runs under MSTR but the spawned AXR## are running
under JES.

That is what I meant to ask but my thinking at the time was it all ran under
JES until you asked your question.

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg>
Senior Software Engineer
21st Century Software
940 West Valley Road
Suite 1604
Wayne, PA 19087
www.21stcenturysoftware.com

lion...@21csw.com
(800) 555-6845  x610
(610) 710-4832 – Office

From the Leaders in Data Stewardship™

THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, COPYRIGHTED, OR OTHER LEGALLY
PROTECTED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT (EVEN IF THE
E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE IS YOURS), YOU MAY NOT USE, COPY, OR RE-TRANSMIT IT. IF
YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS BY MISTAKE PLEASE NOTIFY US BY RETURN E-MAIL, THEN
DELETE. THANK YOU