If you could  issue the modify command under System Automation you would be
able to trap the entire command and response and write them out
To  a dataset.  I  have clists that do this which I send you examples of.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Peter
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 5:40 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: MVS modify command capture

I have a command

F STARTEDTASK, STATUS

it gives the output in SYSLOG but I would like to write it's output to a Dataset

On Wed, 26 Aug, 2020, 1:38 pm Seymour J Metz, <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

> Your question is unclear. By capture, do you mean log to a dataset or
> suppress? In neither case would IEFBR14 have any relevance. Exactly
> what are you trying to do and exactly what did you attempt?
>

> --
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
> https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http:%2F%2Fmason.g
> mu.edu%2F~smetz3&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cebarkow%40doitt.nyc.gov%7C35cad466
> b7004ddd60d808d849a40237%7C73d61799c28440228d4154cc4f1929ef%7C0%7C0%7C
> 637340316053775096&amp;sdata=ODS3O2CG7GrZ1qGS6XW1LjQM5f5JZkXdZKYeD1lne
> RA%3D&amp;reserved=0

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.