From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Peter
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 8:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: IEE345I Modify invalid authority

Hello

I am trying to issue a command using SDSF batch and I end up with

IEE345I Modify invalid authority failed by MVS

We have secured SDSF using ISFPRM

My ID and group are part of NTBL in ISFPRMxx and group name is assigned under
the GROUP which maps to my RACF Group (Default)

We are in zOS 2.2 and apart from above what else I need to look ?

Any pointers are much appreciated

Regards
Peter