From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2020 8:21 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ILR012W ALL LOCAL PAGING SPACE IS FULL OR BAD, ASM WAIT03C RSN=01
[EXTERNAL]

SCM is internal to the z15-T02 processor. Someone was definitely using it up.
Plenty of these messages in the system log.

IRA265I 50% OF LOCAL PAGE DATA SET SPACE IS ALLOCATED

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com