On 9/16/2020 9:17 AM, Bill Giannelli wrote:
I have applied a round of maintenance a few months back but havent moved it into our
"run time libraries" yet. Is there a way to run a SMPe report and get the
HOLDDATA from that previous APPLY?
Are you talking about the SYSTEM HOLDs that describe the actions you might have to take when deploying into your run-time?

If so, then use the SMP/E REPORT SYSMODS command to compare the target zone of your sand box system to the target zone for your run-time system. The SYSMOD Comparison HOLDDATA Report will show you the HOLDs for the PTFs in your sand box that are not also in your run-time.

SET BDY(GLOBAL).
REPORT SYSMODS INZONE(sanboxTgtzone) COMPAREDTO(runtimeTgtzone) NOPUNCH.

If the target zones are not managed by the same global zone you can specify the global zone data set for the run-time target zone on the command, like this:

COMPAREDTO(data.set.name,runtimeTgtzone)

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.4.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r4.gim1000/rptsys.htm

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.