I have been trying to get the Web Enablement Toolkit for z/OS working using a
sample from  SYS1.SAMPLIB member name HWTHXRX1. But I am getting an error
message :

HTTP Web Enablement Toolkit Sample Begin

*ERROR* (hwthconn) at time: 11:59:15
***
Rexx RC: 0, Toolkit ReturnCode: 262
DiagArea.Service: 1835009
DiagArea.ReasonCode: 1
DiagArea.ReasonDesc: EDC9501I The name does not resolve for the supplied parame
ters.

** hwthconn failure **
HTTP Web Enablement Toolkit Sample End
***

I have seen the exact same error in the archives here from several years ago
here but have still found no solution. I have checked tcpip options and  and
read the AT-TLS usage overview in the manual but to no avail. I also set
HWTH_OPT_USE_SSL=HWTH_SSL_USE and then there is this :

HWTH_OPT_SSLKEYTYPE
An optional 4-byte integer value that specifies the type of keystore to be used
for HTTPS requests.
This option is required when HWTH_OPT_USE_SSL is set to HWTH_SSL_USE. Valid
values are:
HWTH_SSLKEYTYPE_KEYDBFILE
Use a key database file.
HWTH_SSLKEYTYPE_KEYRINGNAME
Use a SAF key ring name or a PKCS #11 token.

Does anyone have this working? if so, how did you change the options in the
sample?

Q2:

I used Postman to access a web page successfully, but until I added a TOKEN, it
kept taking me to the Login page. How do you assign a token to bypass the login
page FROM Z/os?