We just enabled AT-TLS (PAGENT) on a test LPAR and immediately ran into two
issues:

1. The FTP Client ceased to work (until we commented the FTP section in the
pagent_TTLS.conf file)
    a. No issues doing an FTP into this LPAR.
2. Git stopped working due to SSH.

A simple test is:    ssh mailto:g...@github.com

And for that I’m getting: FOTS3322 Passwords may not be entered from 3270
terminals

If we stop PAGENT then everything works.

Can anyone offer any pointers/tips/solutions to either of these problems?

Thanks in advance.

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what
you are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden