From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Robert Prins
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 4:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] LMINIT cannot handle concatenation with more than 16 data
sets?

Came across this in an edit macro, and the existing code works around it by
using QBASELIB and testing each dataset in the ISPPLIB concatenation separately
for a selected member.

Does anyone know if this limit of 16 is still present, I don't really have a
way to test this right now.

Thanks,

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins(a)gmail.com

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.