I have a sourceid in a global zone that doesnt show up in the target zone. When
I run an apply it fails with :
  APPLY
        PTFS
        APARS
        GROUPEXTEND
        NOJCLR
        BYPASS(HOLDSYS(DB2BIND,DOC,ACTION,DELETE))
        CHECK
        .

GIM24801S ** NO SYSMODS SATISFIED THE OPERANDS SPECIFIED ON THE APPLY COMMAND.

How do I get the sourceid into the target zone?
thanks
Bill