From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
David Spiegel
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 3:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: SVC 99 unallocating a concatenated dataset

Hi Lennie,
I am interested. Please send it.

Thanks and regards,
David

On 2020-10-01 14:46, Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw wrote:
> Long ago (actually 1989 I think) I wrote a CONCAT TSO command which can be
> used to add or remove data sets from a concatenated list. It can also perform
> a FREE. This loops round each entry in the concatenated set and frees each
> data set.
>
> It still works a treat.
>
> I still have the code should anyone want it.
>
> Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
> Consultant working on contract for BMC mainframe Services by RSM
> Partners ‘Dance like no one is watching. Encrypt like everyone is.’

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and
(iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any
message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons
other than the intended recipient. Thank you.