Hello,
         I am trying to run SDSF rexx to copy SYSOUT into PDS present in
Implementing REXX Support in SDSF manual. I am able to create members(
members name starting with Job id)

         in the PDS. But the data is not getting populated in these members
from Job outputs. The issue which I issue is

 328 *-*       address LINKMVS "IEBGENER Parm DDlist"
     >L>         "IEBGENER Parm DDlist"
     +++ RC(12) +++

             I am not able to resolve this issue. I am using below inputs
in Rexx and JCL to run this program. From the Job I am supplying only these
three parameter.

JOB(*) PDS(TEST12.SDSF.OUT) DDNAME(JESMSGLG)

And in Rexx below are my inputs

 JobPattern   = "JOB*"
 OwnerPattern = "TEST12"
 JobClass     = ""