Hi all,
I need to run some reports for a client, based on ACF2 SMF records and would
like your advice.All my experience is with RACF and I already have some RACF
reports based on SMF 80 that I could adapt to ACF2.
The problem is that I'm having some difficulties to find the equivalence of
RACF SMF 80 to ACF2 SMF 230, specifically the following fields:
SMF80GRPSMF80TRMSMF80SECSMF80EVTSMF80EVQSMF80DES
SMF80RE2SMF80ERRSMF80REA
Any help will be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Ituriel do Nascimento Netoz/OS System Programmer and Developer