If you decide not to run it after the automatic installation, just add the
following two lines to your ISUPRMxx member of parmlib:

AUTOSTART(CONNECT)
AUTOSTART_GROUP(NONE)

Just in case, the entire member (which allows you to use it by starting
manually later is (your port may be different):

HOSTNAME('*')
HTTP_SSL_PORT(30443)
AUTOSTART(CONNECT)
AUTOSTART_GROUP(NONE)
UNAUTH_USER(IZUGUEST)
SAF_PREFIX(IZUDFLT)
SEC_GROUPS USER(IZUUSER),ADMIN(IZUADMIN),SECADMIN(IZUSECAD)
JAVA_HOME('/usr/lpp/java/J8.0_64')
KEYRING_NAME('IZUKeyring.IZUDFLT')
PLUGINS(INCIDENT_LOG,
COMMSERVER_CFG,