From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 10:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: JES2 Policies

*** EXTERNAL EMAIL - Use caution when opening links or attachments ***

Initial Request:
The current goal is to change a job's class or service class depending on
certain values in the accounting information.

It also seems to me that a JCL tool, Like JCLPLUS could put rules into JCL
Scanning and force users to adhere to a standard.  But that would mean you have
a Source management system that is used to deploy Jobs to various systems.

It could have rules that say, if Account Code is this, then the job should have
Service Class STCLOW  and CLASS X

Lizette