From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Lionel B Dyck
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 8:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Using PCOMM with SSL ?

I would like to enable PCOMM (14.0) to use a secure connection. It appears
that I need to provide a certificate.

IBM support told me to use RACDCERT to export the certificate and import it
into PCOMM - that didn't work as there is no place that I can see to do such
an import after I did a binary download of the cert file from z/OS to
Windows.

Can someone/anyone provide some guidance on setting up PCOMM to connect
securely to z/OS (AT-TLS enabled)?